Services >> Interior Painting
Painting and Preparation
- All large furniture is moved into the center of the room. Drops are placed over all the furniture, floors and counter tops.
- Baseboards, baseboard heaters, mantles and door handles are all masked to protect from paint.
- Minor cracks and imprecations are repaired and we caulk all trim.
- All walls are cut in with a brush and then rolled with two finish coats. Trim is brushed by hand
- Floors are vacuumed and furniture put back in place.
© Copyright 2019. Bruce Chester. B.C.'s Custom Colors